A ski designed to help beginner to intermediate women skiers carve their first turns with confidence and continuously develop their skills. Its ultra-light Active Air Core and Powerdrive Access technology make this ski easy to turn, while helping skiers build their carving proficiency without demanding any particular physical or technical capabilities. More forgiving, smoother, and livelier!
Active Air Core
- This new low-density polyurethane composition significantly reduces the weight of the ski (-50g on piste skis in a size of 170). Used on its own or together with wood (Hybrid Core) to maximize lightness and product-specific performance, it provides exceptional comfort thanks to its ability to absorb vibrations.
- Sintered Base offers a good balance of glide and durability.
- A CAP construction combines a core with fiberglass and makes the ski lighter, more forgiving, and more maneuverable.
- Rocker moderate tip only. It facilitates the flat pivot while combining softness and tolerance in the curves. The rocker is moderated so that as soon as the ski is on the edge, the ski works in a curve on the whole length of contact of the edges.
- The essential fiber. Glass filaments braided according to different weights to bring the ski a perfect balance of resistance, elasticity, and dynamism.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
|Core||PU Low Density / Active Air Core|
|Construction||Cap Construction / Fiberglass Reinforcement|
|Bindings Included||Yes, Xpress 10 GW W/S|
* Subject to change without notice.