The Zipp G40 XPLR is a wide (40mm) tire designed for control, which translates in the gravel world to higher overall speed. In developing this tire, Zipp began with a speed-carrying chevron center-tread pattern that transitions to an inverted soccer cleat design, then added XC-style knobs on the edges that offer the ability to dig in when you need it. And, amid all this, durability was crucial. The tire's casing and bead-to-bead puncture protection strip navigates the fine line between supple and stiff so that grip and performance do not suffer while making an incredibly durable gravel tire. The tire's 40mm width was carefully selected to be most effective with its tread pattern while also fulfilling riders' evolving preferences for wider tires during gravel events and off-pavement riding. It's just what you need for gnarly, all-day riding. It performs exceptionally well with Zipp's widest and most versatile 700c rim, the 303. - High-performance gravel and adventure tire - Aggressive cornering side knobs for excellent control - Fast-rolling center section - 30-65 psi - Tubeless Ready, tube compatible - Hookless compatible - ETRTO 40-622 (700x40c) - 120 TPI - Tan sidewall - Aramid bead-to-bead puncture protection that is very resistant to sidewall cuts - Hookless compatible - Weight: 480g
A clincher with the insurance of a puncture protection belt, the Tangente Course features a 120tpi casing, supple ride, and low rolling resistance.
Tangente Speed: Designed for race day, the feather-weight Tangente Speed clincher features a 220tpi casing with thin sidewalls for excellent road feel, segment-leading low rolling resistance and biting grip in the turns.
Some of the greatest roads in cycling aren’t particularly well paved. Sometimes, the fact that they aren’t manicured like a golf green is part of the charm. Or maybe all of it. Today’s bikes, handlebars and other components are stiffer than ever, but the emergence of disc brake technology has created an opportunity for riders to run a high-performance 28mm clincher. The Speed R28 is chance to double down on traction, trim rolling resistance, improve your comfort on long days and even better your bike’s aerodynamics. Zipp has introduced the Speed R28 to give riders a race-ready tire for those days when you want all the performance of a top-of-the-line racing clincher at a pavé-swallowing width. Wet or dry, it combines the grip of a bigger contact patch plus the reduced rolling resistance that comes with a larger casing. - High-performance race tire - 28mm width - 220 tpi nylon casing - 216 grams - 21.97 watts of rolling resistance at 40kph (with Zipp butyl tube) - 60 ShA durometer rubber (Shore A) - New water-siping tread pattern - Supple over rough roads
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability. - 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Corsa level confidence for rough roads - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
$22.00 $22.00 - $24.00 Up to 8% Off
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
Compatible with wet weather use Our popular semi-slick tread for the city and touring, featuring subtle siping for wet weather use. E-bike compliant Graphene compound rolls fast and extends battery life and when used on an e-bike. Reflective sidewall stripe increases your visibility for oncoming motorists. The Solid Shielding puncture protection layer makes punctures a thing of a past. As with all Vittoria Tech Series tires, the mix of performance and durability add up to a great value! - Classic city tread features subtle siping for wet weather use - Graphene compound is regulation compliant for e-bike use - Reflective sidewall stripe for safety
A rigid bead all-around, all-condition tire equipped with Vittoria's proprietary Graphene rubber compound. Designed to deliver a long service life, puncture protection, and responsive handling. The slick center and textured cornering tread design offer a classic feel. - 60 TPI nylon casing - Puncture Resistant Belt helps protect against flats - Long wear life - Graphene rubber compound
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life. - 26 TPI nylon casing - Long service life - Economical rigid bead - Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions - Wire bead
$70.00 - $80.00
OFF-ROAD Ehline is an ideal tire for modern XC trails: fast-rolling without compromising cornering performance. Ehline’s tread pattern and casing provide more traction and durability than traditional XC tires, making it a great choice for riders who take on increasingly aggressive and challenging terrain. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are short, tightly-spaced, and ramped to roll quickly; perpendicular siping provides grip during both braking and acceleration. - Transition lugs are ramped to roll quickly and spaced out to shed mud; horseshoe-shaped siping allows lugs to conform to the terrain to maintain traction during braking. - Side lugs are taller and staggered, with parallel siping to enhance grip while leaning into a turn.
$64.00 - $103.00
- Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that's fun to ride are where the NEW HANS DAMPF feels most at home. - Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance. - Semi-open block arrangement for excellent self-cleaning with low rolling resistance - Aggressive smaller shoulder blocks for grip and control on loose and loamy ground
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
The old dream pairing reunited. Rapid Rob uses the former profile of Racing Ralph and for many years it has proved an attractive entry-level model. - K-Guard: Consists of natural rubber and is reinforced with KEVLAR fibers. Together with the 50 EPI carcass, the tire is well protected against punctures. - Wire Bead
$74.99 - $78.90
- Low profile and compact tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over any kind of hardpack terrain, whether dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
$69.00 - $74.90
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
The P ZERO Road offers a slightly thicker tread base for increased puncture protection. - 120tpi casing with Aramid TechBELT puncture protection - EVO compound
$86.90 - $102.90
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 28c and 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- This lightweight and fast tire is crafted to pack the key benefits of tubeless technology into a race-day product, emphasizing speed and handling and exceeding the performance of any other Pirelli bicycle tire in this class, TT and lightweight tubulars included, without compromising on puncture protection thanks to the TechWALL casing technology. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our Professional riders as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with our best bicycle racing tire to date! - Techwall Road: New TLR casing technology with an added layer of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection in a lighter structure - 28c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- Rear Specific Performance for Mixed Terrain - The R model is our rear specific design: added traction on either pedaling and braking durability without compromising performance over a mixed variety of terrain, maximized for both dry or wet conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - All with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan: the best combo with an M on front for a balanced riding style.
$74.90 - $89.90
- Aggressive Riding in Loose and Soft Terrain - Tall profile and widely spaced tread for aggressive riding styles on any kind of loose and soft terrain, whether for dry or muddy conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - The best choice when cornering speed in demanding terrains is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
$29.99 - $34.99
Pasela is Panaracer's standard all around touring or urban commuting tire. Its comprehensive size range ensures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it. - Steel (Wire) bead
$12.99 - $23.00
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$55.00 - $77.00
- Bridging the gap between trail and XC race - Perfect for epic trail or technical XC race course
$35.00 - $83.00
The Maxxis Ardent Race shares many features with the Ikon – small, ramped center tread – but offers improved cornering performance with more substantial side knobs.
High-volume casing, low-profile tread - Aggressive side knobs - Dual Compound - Lightweight XC race tire - Race-inspired low profile design Maxxis has done it again with its latest XC race tire. The new Maxxis Aspen pushes the limits of a lightweight XC tire designed to have minimal rolling resistance. The Aspen is designed with a high-volume casing to smooth out the roughest roots and rocks, while the dual compounds give optimal traction in the corners. So, if crossing the finish line first is your top priority, then the Aspen was designed for you.
$35.00 - $78.00
The Maxxis Forekaster features a spiky, well-spaced tread pattern that is ideal for XC racing or light duty trail riding in loose or wet conditions during the spring and fall. Use as a front paired with an Aspen or Ikon rear for an aggressive XC setup.
$35.00 - $93.00
The Maxxis Forekaster features a spiky, well-spaced tread pattern that is ideal for XC racing or light duty trail riding in loose or wet conditions during the spring and fall. Use as a front paired with an Aspen or Ikon rear for an “aggressive” XC setup.
$55.00 - $82.00
Our flagship road race tire - 170 TPI casing - HYPR compound - Pro-level competition tire - K2 puncture protection Maxxis' all-purpose road race tire receives a refresh with a lighter-weight casing, upgraded puncture protection, and a revised tread pattern. The result is a lighter, faster, and more durable High Road.
$78.00 - $93.00
The second generation of the legendary High Roller - Easily clears debris - Open tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims An open and aggressive tread design gives the High Roller II excellent soil penetration and mud-clearing ability. A square profile provides a solid, consistent feel across the knobs. Modified knobs on the shoulder and center improve braking performance and traction on hard surfaces. An excellent choice for technical, loose terrain.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
Page 1 of 27 Next page