Designed for long-term use and durability, the Finish Line Mechanic Grip Gloves provide the ultimate in grip, protection, and dexterity. These reusable gloves make it easier to work on small, precision bike parts. Mechanic Grip Gloves are latex-free and feature a tactile-enhancing polyurethane coating that seals out grease, oil and grime. A textured surface on the palm-side of the glove provides enhanced grip, making it easier to work on small parts. Finish Line Grip Gloves feature a breathable upper fabric, which helps keep hands cool and dry. Mechanic Grip Gloves are easy to take on and off, so gearing up and down for mechanical repairs has never been easier. Unlike costly single use gloves, one pair of Grip Gloves can last for many weeks.
Fancy up your favorite jacket, bag, or other gear with the bold and beautiful Whisky Parts Co. It's the '90s Patch. - Perfect for your hat, bag, or jersey - Measures 2.7 inches tall by 3.54 inches wide
The trucker hat is an indispensable part of any rider’s wardrobe. Whether you use it to keep your post-ride helmet hair in check or keep the sun out of your eyes while washing your bike in the yard, it’ll come through for you. - Cotton twill - Embroidered patch - Snap-back closure
Hi, I'm the Surly Lightweight Neck Toob. You might remember me from such films as “It's Cold! Don't Forget Your Neck Toob!" and “Look At This Thing, It Came From a Sheep!" Right now you might be thinking, “But Surly, I already have a Neck Gaiter from you guys. Do I really need a Neck Toob?" And the answer is maybe. Unlike the existing Neck Gaiter, which is made of a light inner layer and a midweight outer layer, I'm made of two lightweight layers. For those days when it's too chilly to leave your face and neck exposed but not cold enough for the full-blown Gaiter, I try to provide a nice, moisture-wicking alternative. I'm sized to fit most necks, and I can be worn a bunch of different ways. Thanks for tuning in, we'll see you next time. Your Friend, The Surly Neck Toob
Slip this Lightweight Neck Toob from Surly over your head to keep your face and neck warm and dry. Wear it on your bike or wear it when you’re nowhere near your bike. Cuff the hem or don’t. It’s your Toob. - Lightweight merino wool - One size fits most - The product testers say it’s pretty comfortable
A neck gaiter is a versatile piece of clothing. It can be worn in many different ways and assume many different uses. Wear it around your neck to keep the warm air in and the cold air out. Pull it up over your face when there is a biting wind. The options are limited only by your imagination, plus it’s wool so you know it’s going to do the trick keeping you warm. Our neck gaitor is, in fact, made of two layers of wool. The inner layer is light, the outer is midweight thus bolstering its warming, wicking and all-around-comfort-against-your-skin properties. One size fits most necks.
This simple logo hat is a great way to keep the sun out of your eyes at outdoor industry events or cover up a bad case of helmet hair. - One Size - Adjustable
Add a pop of color to your Q logowear collection with this hat featuring an abstract rendering of our new logo. - One Size - Adjustable
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Dasher Toe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. There are also elastic heel straps to keep them in place and reflective accents for safety.
The perfect hat to wear while wrenching on your bike. Black with an adjustable back strap with woven patch and embroidered Park Tool logo. - Mid profile fit. - One size fits all.
Mid-profile fit ball cap made of blue cotton with snapback closure. Embroidered front logo and Park Tool woven patch on back.
Upgrade your mechanic uniform with this fashionable 6-panel flat bill hat, featuring an embroidered "It's a Great Day to Fix a Bike" hexagonal patch. 100% cotton 6-panel. - Standard size: 58 cm circumference - Extra large size: 61 cm circumference
- Lightweight Cotton Twill - 3-Panel Dome with Traditional Flip Up Visor - Ribbon Sewn Down Center and Visor - KoolFit Elastic Sweatband - Twill-Taped Inner Seams - Size: M/L 7 - 7 3/8 and XL 7 1/2 - 7 7/8
- Flat peak 5 panel construction - 100% cotton - Webbing/buckle rear adjuster - One size - Embroidered Logo
- Made of 100% Polyester - UV resistant outer layer - Water resistant - Designed to be used with glasses - Dust filter mid layer - Antibacterial sweat absorbent inner layer - Can be reused up to 20 times
- Made of 100% Polyester - UV- and water-resistant outer layer - Dust filter mid-layer - Antibacterial sweat-absorbent inner layer - Designed to be used with glasses - Reuse/wash up to 20 times - These are neither N95-certified nor FDA-approved
This reflective yellow leg band with adjustable hook and loop closure secures loose pant legs to prevent chain catching. - Reliable hook and loop closure system works both wet and dry - Reflective yellow material for additional visibility - 1.25-inch width
This wide, adjustable leg band with adjustable hook and loop closure secures loose pant legs and prevents them from catching in the chain. - Reflective striping for additional visibility - Reliable hook and loop closure system works both wet and dry - Flexible material stretches for additional comfort - 2 3/8-inch width
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
- Matching with Beliv Kit. - Traditional four panel design. - Elastic band for a superb fit across a range of sizes. - 100% Cotton.
- Traditional four-panel design - Elastic band for a superb fit across a range of sizes - Fabric: 100% cotton
Liv's Mid-Thermal Knee Warmers are great for cool days and variable weather conditions. Made from fleece-lined ThermTextura fabric that protects you from the elements, these warmers also feature flatlock seams that provide amazing next-to-skin comfort. The race fit means they'll stay secure against your legs, and they have reflective accents for enhanced visibility. - Liv RACE FIT - Flatlock seams - High-visibility reflective accents - ThermTextura fabric
Liv's Midthermal Arm Warmers are great for cold rides, breezy descents, and unexpected weather. They're made from warm and soft brushed fabric that transfers moisture, breathes easily, and dries quickly. Reflective details at the wrist offer enhanced visibility when rides go long and the light starts to recede. - Liv RACE FIT - Flatlock seams - High-visibility reflective accents - ThermTextura fabric
- TransTextura™ sweatband absorbs excess moisture - Lightweight mesh fabric fits easily under helmet
For the serious commuter, nothing beats the Jandd Ankle Strap. - Made from 1.5" hook-and-loop material - Meets SCUBA industry wet-strength requirements
- Made with Dryline fabric for moisture wicking - This headband ties securely behind head - Patented Halo Technology channels sweat away from eyes - One size fits all
- Patented Halo Sweat Block Seal channels Sweat away from eyes and face - Dryline fabric absorbs Sweat - one size fits all - Made in the U.S.A.
Page 1 of 4 Next page