All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - (2) M4x8 Flat head screws included
The Emergency Derailleur Hanger is a great thing to bring along on rides because it lets you temporarily replace a hanger that is damaged or broken on a ride. The Emergency Hanger works with most frames and derailleurs and allows the use of most gears, and more importantly, for the bike to be ridden instead of pushed or carried. So, it ensures that you can get home safe.Mounts to virtually any dropoutWill keep your bike shifting and get you homeCNC-machined aluminum for increased durabilityBlack anodized finish
Shimano Front Derailleur Braze-On Adaptors allow you to run a braze-on style front derailleur on a frame that doesn't have a front derailleur braze-on mount. Multiple sizes cover fitment on most frames.
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Lock Seat Clamps are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette. - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - Integrated Flip-Off lever - 30.0 clamp for most Salsa steel frames - 30.6 clamp for most Salsa Scandium frames - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads and keep all parts clean
$21.99 - $24.00
Disc brake mount adaptor. - Includes stainless steel adaptor and caliper bolts
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Fits All B (2016+) Versions of Guide RSC RS R - Hose length: 2000mm
Down Under Mounted under your bar, the redesigned Turbine R 1x Seatpost Lever may just become your thumb's new best friend. This strong, lightweight lever is a real smooth operator that is a breeze to actuate. Optimized for use with our Turbine R dropper but will play nice with other posts. Strong For Any Size This lever is made from forged and machined 6061-T6 Alloy for lightweight durability. Comes with all clamp options, including Matchmaker and I-Spec EV. Thumbs up To show your thumb a good time, this lever features a textured non-slip pad and moves on an oversized sealed bearing pivot for pure silky performance. Rainbow Drop Available in black and 5 other vibrant colors, the Turbine R 1x lever will work with other cable-operated posts needing 10mm or less of cable pull. - Compatible with Matchmaker - Includes cable and housing - Mechanical lever actuation - Weight: 33g
The Problem Solvers Center Lock Adapter Kit allows riders to use 6-bolt rotors on Shimano Center Lock compatible hubs. - Not intended to be used with rotors over 180mm in diameter - Made of extruded, CNC-machined, and broached AL-6061-T6 - Designed for use with Center Lock hubs and 6-bolt disc brake rotors
The Problem Solvers Chain Tensioner is a handy device that lets you cleanly install a derailleur on frames without a derailleur hanger. It's made of light and durable CNC-machined 6061 aluminum with steel hardware. It's designed for use with rear-facing horizontal dropouts and 10mm rear axles.
The Problem Solvers Universal Derailleur Hanger is a handy thing to keep on hand (and even bring on epic off-road rides or extended tours) because it makes it relatively easy to fix a damaged/bent derailleur hanger, which is a pretty common breakdown. This CNC-machined 6061-aluminum hanger takes the place of the drive-side quick-release nut providing a straight hanger to mount your derailleur to. You'll still be able to shift into many of your gears, too.
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
- Compatible with KMC, Shimano 10 speed chains - DLC Coated - Reusable - No Tool Required - Card of 2 pairs
The K-EDGE Road Chain Catcher is THE Original Chain Catcher used by professional cyclists and pro teams around the world, in all types of racing including prestigious Olympic Games, World Championships, and Grand Tours, such as the Tour de France, Paris-Roubaix, and Giro d ’Italia. The K-EDGE chain catcher is a simple add-on component machined to precision which improves the overall function of your drive train and protects your valuable frame from dropped chains. - Material: 6061-T6 CNC machined Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third party braze-on adapter clamps - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA, - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
$11.99 - $109.99
Jagwire Tube Tops cover housing or hydraulic hose to protect a frame’s finish from scratches and keep noise to a minimum. - 5G Tube Tops snap on at any time.
Features - E-Bike specific kickstand - Designed to handle the additional weight of battery assisted Giant bicycles - Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit for all frame sizes Fits: - Road-E - Quick-E - Dirt-E - ToughRoad GX-E - Explore-E - Vall-E - Amiti-E
-1-1/4" headset spacer kit with following sizes: 2.5mm(x1) .5mm(x2) 10mm(x2)
$11.99 - $19.99
Keep that front end tight and responsive, while preserving the integrity of the carbon steerer on your high-end fork with FSA's Headset Compression Plug. - Alloy top cap - For carbon steer tubes
Campagnolo EKAR disc brake adapters. - Includes bolts
Screws required for mounting Campagnolo hydraulic rear calipers to bicycle frames. Lengths unique to frame specifications.
The absoluteBLACK's HOLLOWcage® Oversized Derailleur Pulley Cage for Shimano 9100 / 8000 features a revolutionary mono-plate design to provide quiet and precise shifting. - Designed for use with Shimano Dura Ace 9100 / 9150 / 9170 , and Ultegra 8000 / 8050 - Fits up to a 32T cassette - The Silent Xring Pulley dampens the chain impact on the guide pulley teeth, eliminating the engagement noise -Flexible cage design aligns better with the angle of the chain when using the higher gears of the cassette - HOLLOWcage uses abnormally large, bespoke, full ceramic bearings that make the pulleys incredibly stiff for greater shifting precision - Upper pulley features tall teeth to provide improved shifting precision
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - Will not work on Zipp 188 V9 rear hubs
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 188v9, 30 and 60 rear hubs
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
Page 1 of 32 Next page