Are you searching for a lightweight yet extremely durable hard shell ski and snowboard helmet that offers a superior fit and comfort and features unrivaled technology to address both rotational and linear energy absorption? Then the Totality NoShock is the perfect choice.
Its SMART IMPACT PROTECTION SYSTEM™ pairs SHRED.'s ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ (RES)—which is the lightest and thinnest solution for addressing rotational forces—with the helmet’s integrated honeycomb-cone-structured SLYTECH™ SHOCK ABSORPTION to create an unparalleled synergy for combating linear and multi-directional forces.
The Totality NoShock gives you the confidence you need to reach the next level, feel like a pro, and have fun.
- SHRED. ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ | Patent-pending technology that manages the effects of rotational accelerations to the head on impact by allowing a relative movement between the helmet and the head through the use of ultra-thin, multi-directional absorption units made with an elastic layer.
- SLYTECH™ SHOCK ABSORPTION | A patented honeycomb cone structure made of SLYTECH™ Foam is integrated into the EPS impact absorption element to allow impact energy to dissipate in multiple directions for optimal safety.
- XT2® | Anti-microbial technology that uses silver to provide permanent odor protection.
- VENTILATION | Strategic vent system to channel warm air from the goggles and the front of the helmet to its back, preventing goggles from fogging and the head from sweating.
- SL CHIN GUARD | Fully compatible with SHRED. Soft-Ear Chin Guards.
How To Size