The DHR II is is the gold standard for riders wanting maximum traction and cornering grip when trail conditions get loose and muddy.
- Ramped paddle shaped center knobs roll efficiently and provide excellent traction for climbing and braking
- Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction
- Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium
- 3C triple compound construction features a harder base rubber layer and two progressively softer top layers to maximize performance
- 3C Maxx Grip provides the best grip in the Maxxis 3C lineup with slow rebound for DH applications